Friday 7 January 2011

Fog

Yeah, fog. You had never taught of it? Yes, me neither. But my good friend gave me this suggestion, so, me being as good buddy as her, I'm going to blog about fog.
The first thing I think when I hear word 'fog' I think of a cigarettes because they are producing big amount of smoke which recalls me of fog.
Fog is, in scientific terms, a collection of water droplets or ice crystals suspended in the air at or near the Earth's surface. It seems to me that fog appears when humidity is high and after rain, snow or icing (lots of water).
On the other hand, in artistic way, it is strange but very interesting phenomenon that represents sadness or some bad feelings.
When I see fog, I'm sad. And is there any other word for fog because I'm using this one too much. However, I am bored when it is foggy outside. Especially when I have some kind of a meetings, than I really don't feel like I am able to socialize moreover I'm bad company.
Some people believe that for every part of nature exists different god. The 'g' isn't capital because it's note specific meaning of real creature that on some way rules the world. Since there's a god for each part of our world than I believe there's a god for fog. I'll call it Fod. (Fo from fog and d from god). In my opinion Fod is sad being and its duty is to express sadness of others who are in pain. Just my thoughts.
Did I mentioned that fog is often gray. Hm, often is bad word. Almost always is gray. That is better I think. But maybe we don't see it in right way because we think it's uninteresting. But maybe we should look fog in way to see it in real. Maybe, just maybe, it's colorful like rainbow if we don't see what we want but what it really is.
Think about it! It is possible that fog represents happiness, joy, goodness, great state of minds, good moods etc.
So if anyone actually reads this I expect some kind of answer, and my question is what do you think of fog?

No comments:

Post a Comment